Sustainable Gas Research Innovation 2016
The Sustainable Gas Institute (SGI) and Research Centre for Gas Innovation (RCGI) are hosting our first annual conference in natural gas sustainability in São Paulo, Brazil.
This is a unique conference that will bring stakeholders together to meet; share knowledge, exchange ideas, gain insight, and showcase expertise to fully understand the role of natural gas in the global energy landscape.
Location: Hotel Grand Mercure – R. Sena Madureira, 1355 – Ibirapuera, São Paulo, Brazil
Invitees: Delegate numbers are strictly limited by invite only. If you are interested in attending, please email us at SGI@imperial.ac.uk.
Presentations and Perspectives from SGI’s International Advisory Panel
DAY 1: Tuesday, 27th Sept 2016
08.30-09.00 ——– Registration and welcome coffee
- Welcome by Prof Nigel Brandon and Prof Julio Meneghini
- Keynote from Dr Rob Littel and Prof. Carlos Henrique de Brito Cruz
- Sessions from the Research Centre for Gas Innovation
- SGI White Papers from the Energy Analysis and Policy team
- Talks from the Energy Efficiency Programme
- Keynotes and a Panel Discussion – An International Perspective
19.00-21.00———Networking (with canapés/cocktails) in Foyer Versailles 1 at the Hotel Grand Mercure
DAY 2: Wednesday, 28th Sept 2016
08.30-08.50 ———Welcome introduction to day 2
- Research Centre for Gas Innovation – Physical/Chemistry
- SGI – Research Translation and Commercialisation
- SGI – Energy Systems Modelling (MUSE)
- Research Centre for Gas Innovation – Energy Policies/Economics
- Keynotes (tbd)
19.00-21.00——– Conference Dinner in Foyer Versailles 2 at the Hotel Grand Mercure
For further information please download the full conference booklet (coming soon).
The Hotel Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera is 1.6 km from Ibirapuera Park, and 2.0 km from the São Paulo Museum of Modern Art.
Below is the hotel’s distance from both airports:
Congonhas (5.50 km / 3.42 m)
São Paulo Guarulhos (13.00 km / 8.08 m)