Panel Discussion – An International Perspective
Please join us at the Sustainable Gas Research & Innovation Conference (SGRI 2016) for a panel discussion:
“An international perspective: Innovation in natural gas”
Here five global experts talk about the future of energy research:
- What role will gas play in the future energy mix?
- How can we best combine gas with renewable energies? Does natural gas have a long-term role as a flexible back up to intermittent energy sources?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for the natural gas industry in your region?
- What technologies are currently driving the natural gas industry? What innovative technologies are required and can we expect to see developed in the next two, five or even 10 years?
Date: Tuesday 27th September
Location: L’Orangerie meeting room in Grand Mercure Ibirapuera (R. Sena Madureira, 1355 – Ibirapuera, São Paulo).
Time: 16:25 – 18:25
Read their biographies:
- Professor Jim Watson, Research Director, UK Energy Research Centre
- Dr David Daniels, Chief Energy Modeler, U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Professor Zheng Li, Professor & Dean, Department of Thermal Engineering, Tsinghua University
- Professor David Allen, Gertz Regents Professor of Chemical Engineering, & Director, Center for Energy and Environmental Resources, University of Texas at Austin
- Professor Julio Romano Meneghini, Director of the Research Centre for Gas Innovation (RCGI), University of Sao Paulo