Instructions for presenters for SGRI 2016
- Project talks should be no longer than 10 minutes (with 5 min. for discussions), unless marked in the timetable differently. As a guide, 5-7 slides might be considered as the maximum number for a talk of this length.
- IMPORTANT: Please submit your presentation on or before Friday 23rd September by emailing SGI@imperial.ac.uk.
- Audiovisual staff will be happy to assist in resolving any technical issues.
- Bring with you a copy of your presentation on a USB flash drive.
- Computers onsite will be PC´s. The following file formats are supported: *.ppt *.pps *.pptx *.ppsx *.pdf.
- Projector format: The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms will be 4:3
- Presentations must be prepared in English.
- Remember that as well as providing an introduction to your research and its goals, it is useful to communicate the anticipated impact of your work and future timeline. Sponsors such as Shell and FAPESP will be present and will find this valuable.
- For any question you can contact us by email SGI@imperial.ac.uk.